Free Online Shipping!
Typically ships within 3 to 5 business days
The Corner Infrared Sauna is one of the most popular models. It facilitates the experience of a number of people in one session. It can be placed indoor or outdoor, giving you the option to place it in the corner and space of your choice.
It is made out of 100% top quality Canadian Western Red Cedar (WRCC) Wood, exhibiting outstanding decay and termite resistance capability. This type of wood is the top sauna wood choice because of the distinct scent it gives off when heated.
THE FREEDOM INFRARED SAUNA COLLECTION
The Canadian Western Red Cedar wood's character, texture, and rich scent set our Freedom Collection apart. This carefully handcrafted and beautiful wood fixture is well appointed with our iconic carbon fiber technology for heat.
The thoughtful configuration helps maximize the heating area and the benefits of your sauna. We use six far-infrared carbon fiber heating panels in our one-person units and up to nine such panels in our multi-person units providing excellent coverage.
These gorgeous units are the epitome of personal luxury and come well-appointed with all of our state-of-the-art features, such as a premium sound system, LED lighting, and a digital control panel.
YOUR VERY OWN IN-HOME SAUNA EXPERIENCE
All infrared saunas in our Freedom Collection are designed to provide users with the best experience. Each unit fits tight spaces, perfect for both indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Carbon Fiber Far Infrared Heaters
- Canadian Western Red Cedar Wood
- Tongue-and-Groove Construction
- Dual Wall Insulation
- See-through Door
- Easy Assembly
- Premium Sound System
- LED Lighting
- Digital Control Panel
Enjoy what’s good for you. Relax and detoxify without having to leave the corners of your home.
Eight (8) Carbon Fiber Far Infrared Heaters
- Equipped with Latest high quality Carbon Fiber Far Infrared Heaters.
- Situated at the back, side and calf areas to maximize heating area.
Canadian Western Red Cedar Wood
- Made out of 100% top quality Canadian Western Red Cedar Wood.
- No chemicals added.
- No Plywood.
- FSC Certified "Green" Wood.
T & G Construction
- Tongue and Groove construction for stronger structure.
Dual Wall Insulation
- Dual wall construction for better heat insulation.
- This also means that you could fit your sauna at tight spaces and not to worry about heat expansion and insulation.
See Through Door
- Designed with special safety glass which tolerates higher temperature within the cabin.
- Provides better insulation.
- Provides better visibility from within the sauna.
- Unique "Tools-Free Design" - simply buckle the panels together and you are all good to go.
- Easy to break down and to transport to other locations when necessary.
Premium Sound System with Bluetooth
- Two premium speakers along with an amplifier via Bluetooth.
- Includes a remote control to change volume and on/off switch and works with all portable audio device with Bluetooth capability.
- Equipped with long lasting interior LED Lights, allowing you to use your sauna for many years to come.
- 50% more cost - efficient than standard light bulbs.
Digital Control Panel
- Equipped with digital control that allows you to control the temperature and the duration of use of your sauna.
DEFINE YOUR PERSONAL SAUNA EXPERIENCE
On its own, our Freedom Corner Person Infrared Sauna already offers a stunning sauna experience. Every individual has unique needs, however, so we offer a range of accessories so you can create a sauna experience truly your own.
- Oxygen Ionizer to purify the air and keep it fresh and clean (recommended if other people use the sauna)
- Chromotherapy Lights to balance the emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual energies of your body
- Ergonomic Lumbar and Head Support Set made out of real Canadian Wood so you can lean back and be more comfortable while moving closer to the heaters Infrared
- Foot Warmer uniquely designed for those who have poor peripheral circulation or have chronic cold feet
- Dimensions: 59.1" (Back) x 25.6" (Side) x 47.3" (Front) x 75" (Height)
- Exterior Wood: FSC Certified "Green" Canadian Western Red Cedar
- Interior Wood: FSC Certified "Green" Canadian Western Red Cedar
- Back Heaters: 6 Carbon Fiber Heater
- Shoulder Heaters: n/a
- Leg Heaters: n/a
- Calf Heaters: 2 Carbon Fiber Heater
- Total Number of Heaters: 8
- Wattage: 1760W
- EMF Rating: Comparable to usage of household electronics such as a Laptop
- Electrical Requirement: 120V / Dedicated 20Amps Breaker (NEMA 5-20P Socket Required)
RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY
- 2 Year on control and electrical components.
- 2 Year on wood structure.
- 2 Year on heaters.
- Lifetime JNH LifeStyles technical support of your sauna purchase.
JNH Lifestyles warrants the saunas to be free of defects in material and workmanship.
JNH Lifestyles provides warranty on wood components against defective material and/or workmanship of cabinetry. Since the wood used in saunas has been kiln dried, a certain amount of expansion and contraction occurs in the wood within a sauna environment. This expansion may result in minor cracks, which is considered normal and not covered under warranty. Overtime the sauna wood may darken and/or change color tones. These color changes are considered normal aging and are not covered under the warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.