Free Online Shipping!
Typically ships within 3 to 5 business days
The Joyous 2 Person Infrared Sauna is perfect for any couple or single occupant to enjoy.
The Joyous 2 Person Infrared Sauna model is a bestseller! It is the perfect combination of comfort, size, and beautiful, functional design. Whether you want to spend some quiet time alone relaxing inside your own sauna or you want to share the experience with your friends or your loved ones, our Joyous Two Person Sauna model absolutely delivers.
OUR JOYOUS COLLECTION: THE BEST SAUNA FOR INDOORS
Carefully crafted with Canadian Hemlock wood, these far-infrared saunas retain their natural aspect, therefore, helping you to connect with the great outdoors. Equipped with the highest number of carbon fiber heaters per unit on the market for its size, JNH Lifestyles’ Joyous Collection is the ideal in-home detox solution.
The classic carbon fiber heaters create a soothing and relaxing environment, free of the stress of a steam sauna. Windowed, safety-glass doors for your protection keep the heat where it belongs and yet provide you with great visibility. The digital control panel provides ease of operation, while the premium sound system enriches your entire in-home spa-like experience.
DESIGNED FOR A HEALTHIER, HAPPIER YOU
Our Joyous Two Person Sauna is meticulously designed to give you a wonderful experience every time you step inside. Below are some product details to provide you with a better idea of how carefully crafted each Joyous 2 Person Infrared Sauna is.
7 Carbon Fiber Bar Infrared Heaters
- Maximizes heating area due to location at the calf, back, and side areas
- Integrates Advanced Carbon Fiber Bar Infrared Heaters
- No plywood or chemicals
- FSC Certified Wood - Environmentally-friendly
- Provides excellent heat insulation
- Allows you to place your sauna anywhere you want without thinking about heat insulation and expansion
- Improves insulation
- Tolerates heat inside the cabin thanks to special safety glass
- Gives you great visibility inside the sauna
- T&G construction ensures strong structure and durability
- Enjoy complete digital control of heat and duration of use
- Lasts for many years
- Energy and cost-efficient
- Compatible with your portable audio device
- Includes two premium speakers, a volume rocker, and amplifier
IN HOME ASSEMBLY
This is an important topic for a lot of first-time infrared sauna owners.
Don’t worry; we've taken care of this for you! The innovative "Tools-Free Design” of our Joyous 2 Person Sauna means exactly that— buckle the panels together, and start enjoying your home infrared sauna without needing a single tool! This design also makes it a breeze to break down and transport your Joyous 2 Person Infrared Sauna if you ever change locations.
Most owners say it took less than two hours to get their infrared sauna up and running, and some even said they didn’t need an extra hand.
Seven (7) Carbon Fiber Far Infrared Heaters
- Equipped with Latest high quality Carbon Fiber Far Infrared Heaters.
- Situated at the back, side and calf areas to maximize heating area.
FSC Certified Canadian Hemlock Wood
- Made out of 100% top quality Canadian Hemlock Wood.
- No chemicals added.
- No Plywood.
- FSC Certified Wood - We care about our planet.
T & G Construction
- Tongue and Groove construction for stronger structure.
Dual Wall Insulation
- Dual wall construction for better heat insulation.
- This also means that you could fit your sauna at tight spaces and not to worry about heat expansion and insulation.
See Through Door
- Designed with special safety glass which tolerates higher temperature within the cabin.
- Provides better insulation.
- Provides better visibility from within the sauna.
- Unique "Tools-Free Design" - simply buckle the panels together and you are all good to go.
- Easy to break down and to transport to other locations when necessary.
Premium Sound System with Bluetooth
- Two premium speakers along with an amplifier via Bluetooth.
- Includes a remote control to change volume and on/off switch and works with all portable audio device with Bluetooth capability.
- Equipped with long lasting interior LED Lights, allowing you to use your sauna for many years to come.
- 50% more cost - efficient than standard light bulbs.
Digital Control Panel
- Equipped with digital control that allows you to control the temperature and the duration of use of your sauna.
DEFINE YOUR PERSONAL SAUNA EXPERIENCE
On its own, our Joyous 2 Person Infrared Sauna already offers a stunning sauna experience. Every individual has unique needs, however, so we offer a range of accessories so you can create a sauna experience truly your own.
- Oxygen Ionizer to purify the air and keep it fresh and clean (recommended if other people use the sauna)
- Chromotherapy Lights to balance the emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual energies of your body
- Ergonomic Lumbar and Head Support Set made out of real Canadian Wood so you can lean back and be more comfortable while moving closer to the heaters Infrared
- Foot Warmer uniquely designed for those who have poor peripheral circulation or have chronic cold feet
- Dimensions: 47.3" (w) x 39.5" (d) x 75" (h)
- Exterior Wood: FSC Certified "Green" Canadian Hemlock
- Interior Wood: FSC Certified "Green" Canadian Hemlock
- Back Heaters: 2 Carbon Fiber Heater
- Shoulder Heaters: 2 Carbon Fiber Heaters
- Leg Heaters: 2 Carbon Fiber Heaters
- Calf Heaters: 1 Carbon Fiber Heater
- Total Number of Heaters: 7
- Wattage: 1540W
- EMF Rating: Comparable to usage of household electronics such as a Laptop
- Electrical Requirement: 110V ~ 120V / 15 Amps (Standard US Household Outlet)
RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY
- 2 Year on control and electrical components.
- 2 Year on wood structure.
- 2 Year on heaters.
- Lifetime JNH LifeStyles technical support of your sauna purchase.
JNH Lifestyles warrants the saunas to be free of defects in material and workmanship.
JNH Lifestyles provides warranty on wood components against defective material and/or workmanship of cabinetry. Since the wood used in saunas has been kiln dried, a certain amount of expansion and contraction occurs in the wood within a sauna environment. This expansion may result in minor cracks, which is considered normal and not covered under warranty. Overtime the sauna wood may darken and/or change color tones. These color changes are considered normal aging and are not covered under the warranty.
Shipping & Delivery
Orders typically ship out within 3-5 business days with free curbside delivery
Products listed on our website will include free shipping to fully accessible residential addresses unless otherwise noted. Commercial addresses may incur additional shipping charges. A commercial address is determined by the shipping address, building / house structure, and accessibility.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.