The Muscle D MDPE-1002 Elite Leverage Decline Chest Press is easy to mount as it is in an upright position and comfortable to use. The horizontal grips are similar to the traditional bench press. The iso-lateral motion, independent arms deliver a convergent motion for a natural, non-intimidating exercise feel.
- 5 x 45 lb Olympic plates capacity on each of the 6 stainless steel weight horns
- High density, molded foam seat and back pad for greater comfort & durability
- Pressing arms deliver anatomically correct chest action with increasing resistance
- Adjustable, height spring-assist seat are designed to fit any height user
- Grips retained with aluminum collars prevent slippage during use
- Hand grips are made of extruded thermo rubber compound that doesn’t absorb water and resists wear and tear for long term use
- Heavy Duty bearings on all axles and pivot points
- Exercise Instructional Placard with targeted muscle groups illustrated
- Rubber feet to protect facility floor and eliminates machine slipping
- Solid oversized, 11-gauge oval tubing ensures max structural integrity
- Proprietary black electrostatic powder coating with Diamond Sparkles
- Dimensions (LWH): 52" x 70" x 76"
- Product Weight: 339 LB
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.