The IC7000 indoor cycle combines styling and comfort with innovative magnetic resistance technology to deliver unparalleled performance for riders of all shapes, sizes and abilities.
- Built Tough – Built and warranted for club use, but also meant for the discriminating cyclist.
- Thomas Hawk Designed – Designed by the world-renowned designer Thomas Hawk.
- Full Commercial Use – Full commercial. Beautiful, and flawless construction.
- Multi-position Handlebars – Handlebar features multiple position hand grips including racing handles.
- Perimeter weighted flywheel with sweat guards and ulta-strong axle provide long-lasting durability
- Sweat Guards – Design incorporates guards that ward off sweat from flywheel.
- Magnetic Resistance – Magnetic, belt drive resistance for extra-smooth performance.
- Emergency Stop – Includes a micro-adjust safety knob with emergency stop.
- Adjustable Saddle – Fully adjustable comfortable saddle.
- Fore/aft Adjustable – Saddle and handlebars are infinitely adjustable fore/aft and vertically for a perfect fit.
- Finish – Zinc dip anti-corrosion coating for superior rust protection.
- Optional Digital Console – Digital Console (time, calorie, speed, RPM, distance, ODO).
- Dimensions – 43″ L x 24″ W x 40″ H
- Weight – 125 lbs.
- Max User Weight – 300 lbs.
- Belt Drive – Smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free performance Hutchinson/France 5PK
- Flywheel – 31 lbs. cast iron with alloy ring wheel, fixed wheel with chromoly ultra strong axle and SKF #6004 bearings
- Frame – Heavy-duty steel frame, coated with two-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion
- Resistance – Dual functions design of magnetic device for resistant force adjustment
- Handlebar & Stem – Hi-ten steel with racing drop bar and hexagon to sliding tune. Alloy hexagon tube hexagon sliding tube/stem and stem and sliding tube with scale
- Cranks – Hi-carbon steel S-38C cold forged ultra strong crank with 4 spider, heat treated
- Pedals – 5/8” SPD E003 seal bearing pedals with toe clip & straps, chromoly axle
- Seat Post/Handlebar Stem – Alloy hexagon tube hexagon sliding tube/stem and stem and sliding tube with scale
- Seat – Top quality, built for comfort saddle
- 10 years frame, 3 years parts, 2 years wearable items, 90 days saddle, saddle brackets, pedal clips and straps.
- Upgraded to 6 years parts in light commercial applications.
Shipping & Delivery
Orders typically ship out within 3-5 business days with free curbside delivery
Products listed on our website will include free shipping to fully accessible residential addresses unless otherwise noted. Commercial addresses may incur additional shipping charges. A commercial address is determined by the shipping address, building / house structure, and accessibility.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.