The IC8000 is the newest addition to our family. Designed for high intensity cycling and featuring dual magnetic resistance, this high performance bike provides accurate wattage, and real-time training data. The innovative color changing display and race-inspired design, deliver unparalleled performance, reliability and value.
DescriptionSport's Series pioneering IC Series indoor group bike is engineered to match the needs of gym owners, riders and maintenance technicians alike. Offering an unrivaled premium-feel ride for variety of riders found in group cycling classes, the bike also features the durability and ease of maintenance needed to ensure longevity.
- Onboard Computer With Watts Meter – The bright, self-powered display tracks real time data, including watts, and changes color with resistance levels
- Intuitive Feedback – 5 color-coded resistance levels
- Easy Adjustments – Four-way adjustments (saddle height, saddle fore/aft, handlebar height, handlebar fore/aft) ensure a comfortable fit for all riders
- Adjustable SPD Pedals – Dual-sided SPD pedals with toe cages and sealed bearings allow riders to wear cycles or athletic shoes
- Poly V Belt Drivetrain – The belt drivetrain with dual magnetic brake resistance and heavy duty steel frame are virtually maintenance-free and deliver a smooth, quiet and comfortable ride
- Dimensions – 22″ W x 56″ L 47″ H
- Product Weight – 132 lbs.
- Frame – Heavy duty v-shaped steel frame
- Flywheel – 31 lbs. Rear-wheel perimeter weighted and precision balanced
- Resistance – Dual magnetic with 32 level micro-adjust dial and safety stop
- Drivetrain – Belt-driven Hutchinson 5PK ribbed Poly V
- Lock System - V-lock with steel quick-release levers for infinite seat and handlebar adjustments
- Handlebars - Race-inspired, multi-position with drop bar and dual bottle holders
- Pedals - Dual-sided 9/16” SPD sealed bearing with toe cages and straps
- Saddle - Adjustable, elastomer cushioned 10.5″ x 6.75″ high performance
- Hear-Rate Monitoring - Telemetric, works with a variety of heart rate monitors
- Console - Self-powered LCD tracks watts, level, speed, calories, distance, time, RPM and heart rate
- Anti-Rust - Zinc-dipped anti-corrosion rust protection
- User Weight - 300 lbs
- 10 years frame, 3 years parts, 2 years wearable items
- 90 days computer, saddle, saddle brackets, pedal clips and straps
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.