Free Online Shipping!
Ships within 7 to 10 business days
Inflight Fitness FT1000 Functional Trainer - At a Glance
The Inflight FT1000 is among the best bang for the buck functional trainers on the market. The Inflight FT100 comes is made with premium materials and doesn't sacrifice quality to bring you the most affordable commercial functional trainer on the market. You can easily modify your trainer and equip it with shrouds, a heavier weight stack, an improved cable system, or keep it basic!
The Inflight Fitness FT1000 Functional Trainer features a 2:1 cable pull to weight ration. There is an optional 4:1 cable pull kit available. The FT1000 also boasts 24 exercise heights, and an integral step to reach pull-up bar.
Inflight Fitness is a U.S. designer and manufacturer of commercial strength training equipment. In-Flight Products was founded in 1991 as an aircraft parts manufacturer and entered the fitness industry by producing OEM parts and complete machines for a major fitness company. In 2001, Inflight Fitness was launched as its own brand with the acquisition of the Pacific Fitness SE line of commercial strength equipment. Today, Inflight Fitness combines the quality demanded by the aircraft industry with over twelve years of experience manufacturing commercial fitness equipment to bring you the exceptional value of the Platinum Series.
Inflight Fitness compact multi-function strength trainers are in use in gyms, hotels, studios, schools and government facilities across the Unites States, and around the world in countries such as Dubai, Egypt, Ireland, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, India, Mexico, Canada, and the Philippines.
- Two 150 lb. weight stacks: ten 10 lb. plates, and ten 5lb. plates per stack.
- 2:1 cable pull ratio
- Integral step to help reach the chin-up bar.
- 24 Exercise heights to accommodate a wide range of users and exercises.
- 88” Overall height.
- Two nylon strap handles standard.
Shrouds: Steel shrouds are powder coated and clear coated for a mar resistant and lustrous finish. Steel shrouds are the metal shrouds / covers that protect the weights.
Weight Stack: Weight stacks can be upgraded in 50 lb. increments up to 300 lbs. each.
Cable System: 4:1 cable pull to provide over 13 feet of travel and lower weight momentum. For every 1 meter pulled, the weight stack travels 0.25 meters. This ideal for speed training.
Additional Accessories: Five piece accessory kit includes (1) aluminum revolving long bar, (1) ankle strap, (1) triceps rope, (1) short revolving straight bar, and (1) functional exercise handle.
Matching Inflight Bench Complete your training facility with the matching Inflight Fitness FID bench. Buy together and get $47 off!
- 62" W x 38" L x 88' H
- 705 lbs (320 kg)
- Two Weight Stacks of 150 lbs (68 kg each)
PLATINUM SERIES SPECIFICATIONS
- Extensive use of 1" shafts and ABEC rated ball bearings at exercise pivots assure smooth movement
- All frame feature 2" x 4" attractive flat oval tubing. Its electrostatic powder coated finish gives it a rich platinum color that complements modern equipment.
- USA 4000# rated cables are used with corrosion resistant stainless steel swagged ball ends for safety. Over 4.5" ball bearing pulleys are used for smooth quiet operation. The cable tension is easily maintained with the cam washer above the weight stack.
- All machines come with easy to understand exercise placards.
- Non-absorbent UV resistant closed cell foam grips are finished with machined aluminum grip caps to prevent wear while looking great.
- The optional shrouds are .040 thick steel powder coated and then clear coated for a lustrous mar resistant finish.
- Seat and back pads are 40-45 durometer HR foam contoured for comfort and lumbar support with sewn vinyl covers for a tailored look.
- Inflight cast steel weight plates are warranted lifetime against breakage. They move on 1' rubbed capped floating guide rods with self-aligning plastic bushings and rubber weight stack cushions at the base to reduce noise.
Lifetime frame, welds, and weights
3 years on bearings, guide rods, cams, and pulleys
1 year on cables
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.