The E6 Elliptical is an ideal way to boost your fitness regime. It has an ergonomic design, a low step-up height, and a 20” stride, so it's suitable for daily use.
As an environmentally friendly and self-powered cordless model, this elliptical is designed to last; it features a zinc-dipped anti-corrosion coating for enhanced rust protection, a durable light-commercial frame, and full-commercial components.
The responsive touchpad allows users to adjust resistance on the fly while the heart-rate sensors monitor performance and heart rate. An integrated reading rack/tablet holder allows for multitasking as you train.
The Inflight Fitness E6 Elliptical is suitable for exercisers of all levels, making it an excellent addition to any fitness facility. Enjoy an effortless workout and maximum efficiency with this high-performance elliptical.
- Cordless – self-powered
- Ergonomic, over-sized footplates
- Easy-to-use touchpad with quick resistance shifter
- Contact and telemetric heart-rate sensors
- Convenient reading rack/tablet holder
- Low step-up height
- 20” natural stride
- Zinc-dipped anti-corrosion coating for superior rust protection
- Commercial components on a durable light-commercial frame
- Dimensions: 84″L x 27″W x 72″H
- Screen: 8x16 Dot-Matrix w/ Message Window + HR Status Bar
- Stride Length: 20” (500mm)
- Pedal Spacing: 2.5" (64mm)
- Step Up Height: 12" (320mm)
- Resistance Level: 16 Levels
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs
- Power Requirement: Self-Generation
- Maximum Watt @ 60 RPM: 250W
- Minimum Watt @ 60 RPM: 20W
- Minimum RPM: 30 RPM
- Frame Material: Zinc-dipped, powder-coated steel frame
- Color Options: Jet Black
- Net Weight of Frame & Console: 224.7 lbs
- Pre-Programable Workouts: Yes, 10
- CSAFE: Optional
- Heart Rate: Hand Pulse (5kHz Wireless)
- Frame/Motor/Parts (Including Wearables): 5 year warranty
- Labor: 2 year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.