The Inflight Fitness Vanguard Strength Training System is a compact, versatile and durable gym allowing two users to workout simultaneously. Simplicity and reliability in design are hallmarks of the Vanguard Strength Training System, with minimal adjustments to manage and the heaviest duty commercial components for reliability.
Modern styling and rugged dependability are combined in a compact package that is destined to meet your budget and exceed any workout enthusiasts' expectations.
- 1″ pillow block bearings on the press arm, ¼” 4000 pound rated cables and large 4 ½” and 6″ pulleys ensure durability and quiet smooth operation
- Three 200lb. weight stacks
- Compact design is less than 8 foot square (even including optional leg press)
- Steel shrouds powder-coated and clear-coated for a mar-resistant and lustrous finish
- Weight stacks can be upgraded in 50 lb. increments up to 300 lbs. each
- Station 1: Chest Press, Ab Crunch, Overhead Triceps
- Station 2: Leg Extension, Leg Curl
- Station 3: Bicep Curl, Low Row
- Station 4: Lat Pulldown, Shoulder Press
- Station 5: Cable Crossover
- 5-Stack with Standard Cable Crossover: 84" crossbeam with (3) 200 lb weight stacks and (2) 150 lb weights stacks with shrouds
- 5-Stack with Compact Cable Crossover: 54" crossbeam with (3) 200 lb weight stacks and (2) 150 lb weights stacks with shrouds
- 5-Stack with Multi-Functional Cable Crossover: 54" crossbeam with (3) 200 lb weight stacks and (2) 150 lb weights stacks with shrouds
- Dimensions (LWH): 207" x 86" x 94" | 177" x 86" x 94" (Compact)
- Product Weight: Varies by selection
- Limited lifetime frame
- Limited lifetime welds
- 1 year warranty on cables, pulleys and moving parts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.