The Liberator by Inflight Fitness is the most compact, versatile, and durable commercial strength training system on the market today. Modern styling and rugged dependability are combined in a compact package that is designed to meet your budget and exceed any workout enthusiast's expectations.
The Liberator Strength Training system allows three users to workout simultaneously and four users when you add the optional fourth weight stack. Simplicity and reliability in design are hallmarks of the Liberator Strength Training System, with minimal adjustments to manage the heaviest duty commercial components for reliability.
Inflight VS The Competition
- The Liberator uses the “Grab and Go” philosophy. The Liberator has the least amount of adjustments needed to perform all of the exercises. If you take a look at the Liberator you will notice that the only adjustment on any of the stations is the seat height. Once the seat height is adjusted the user is in the proper position to perform each exercise correctly and safely. That’s it! This makes for a quicker, more efficient work out.
- Inflight Fitness Cables are twice as strong as most competitors’ cables. We use Loos USA 4000lb rated military spec cables with stainless steel swaged ball ends for maximum life expectancy and user safety. The cables are routed over extra-large 4 ½” and 6” pulleys.
- Heavy Duty - The Liberator is a full commercial gym system and is also warranted for all applications. Its design is based off of our full-commercial Platinum CT Line pieces, using 1” pillow block bearings and full commercial upholstery. Most of our competitors’ products are retail spec’d products and because they allow multiple users they come with a light commercial warranty. The Liberator Multi-stack fitness systems will weigh about 300lbs to 600lbs more than any of our competitors. Just grab hold of each machine and shake it you will know where the value is.
- Space Efficient – The Liberator is the most compact gym on the market. The Liberator 3-Stack footprint is only 47.38 square feet vs. 64 sq. ft for Precor’s S3.4.5 and 58-72 square feet for Tuff Stuff’s Apollo 7300 (depending on how this gym is configured). The Liberator 4-Stack footprint is only 60 square feet vs. 77.22 sq. ft for the Precor S3.4.5 with leg press, 74 square feet for the Tuff Stuff Apollo 7400, 68 square feet for the Hoist H4400, and 67 square feet for the Bodycraft X4.
- The Liberator 3 stack gym system takes up less room than these competitors 2-Stack gyms, the 67 square foot Vision Fitness ST710, the 64 square foot Bodycraft K2, the 61,25 square foot Bodycraft X2, the 59 square foot Hoist Fitness H2200.
Standard Features (Included)
- 1” pillow block bearings on the press arm.
- ¼” 4000 pound rated cable.
- Large 4 ½” and 6” pulleys ensure durability and quiet smooth operation.
- Three 200 lb weight stacks
- Compact design is less than 8 foot square (even including optional leg press).
- Powder coated and clear coated steel shrouds for a mar resistant and lustrous finish.
- Weight stacks can be upgraded in 50 lb increments up to 300 lbs. each.
- 4th Stack Leg Press, Cable Column, or Assisted Chin Dip available.
- Leg Press Option: (1) 200 lb stack
- Assisted Chin Dip Option: (1) 200 lb stack
- Cable Column Option: (1) 150 lb Weight stack with shrouds
- 5 Stack Liberator with Cable Crossover available.
- 8 Stack Liberator available – two Liberators joined by Cable Crossover.
Stations and Exercises
- Standard 3 Station: Chest Press, Ab Crunch and Overhead Triceps, Leg Extension and Leg Curl, Shoulder Press and Lat Pulldown
- Optional 4 Station Ver. 1: Chest Press, Ab Crunch and Overhead Triceps, Leg Extension and Leg Curl, Shoulder Press and Lat Pulldown, and Cable Column
Optional 4 Station Ver. 2: Chest Press, Ab Crunch and Overhead Triceps, Leg Extension and Leg Curl, Shoulder Press and Lat Pulldown, and Leg Press
- Limited lifetime frame
- Limited lifetime welds
- 1 year warranty on cables, pulleys and moving parts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.