The Inflight Fitness Leg Press Selectorized CT-MLP offers a large foot plate that works with calf raises. The heavy-duty steel mainframe is made from 11 and 12 gauge high quality steel tubing and coated with a high quality electrostatic powder coat finish that will protect from scratches and scuffs and will last long time before you need to upgrade it.
The drive system pulleys are fiberglass-reinforced and used sealed, self-lubricating bearings maintenance-free. The cables are 4,000 lb tensile strength military spec cables that are internally lubricated to help minimize internal fiber friction, creating a longer lasting, safer cable drive system.
This commercial leg press is designed to handle tough workouts and is ideal for school weight rooms (to minimize students from handling free weights like the plate loaded machines), corporate gyms, college, military and professional fitness centers.
- One-inch shafts and ball bearings at every pivot.
- Eight seat positions.
- Large non-skid footplate.
- Standard 200 lb. tiered weight stack is upgradeable in 50 lb.increments to 300 lbs.
- Steel shrouds powder coated and clear coated for a mar resistant lustrous finish.
- Dimensions (LWH): 80.75" x 41.50" x 78.25"
- Product Weight: 450 lbs
- Weight stack 200 lbs (91kg)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame, welds, and weights
- 3 years on bearings, guide rods, cams, and pulleys
- 1 year on cables
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.